This Texas heat is such a beat down but I am determined to make the most of it! I’m not one for many outdoor activities when it feels like HELL outside, but these summer must-haves might just get me out of the lovely A/C and into the warm breeze.
- Banana Boat Sunless Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion – This stuff is amazing for a pale girl like me! It’s the perfect tanning lotion to lather on at night and wake up with flawless, tan skin that’s ready to take on the outdoors.
- L’Oreal Paris Sublime Self-Tanning Lotion – Another tanning lotion must-have for the sparkle loving ladies out there. It gives you a nice deep tan and adds a little shimmer to your skin for the perfect sun-kissed look.
- Forever 21 High-Waisted Denim Shorts – I actually bought two pairs of these shorts last summer and I couldn’t wait for this year to wear them again. They are the perfect length AND height, meaning no cheek show or muffin top!
- Funky Junque’s Cursive Embroidered Floppy Sun Hat – These embroidered floppy hats are SO in right now and I finally found one for a decent price. I was torn between the “hello sunshine” and the “resting beach face” styles, but I opted for “hello sunshine” since I already have my RBF to speak for me…I don’t need a hat telling people, too. 🙂
- MAC Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick – This bright plum lippy is just the right shade for every look in the summer books! Casual, business, beachy, night out, date night, and everything in between.
- Target Silver Round Sunglasses – I bought these bad boys just the the other day on a mini Target spree and they are fabulous! I’m a huge fan of giant sunglasses that cover up my face so I can go around without my face all done up and still strut my stuff.
- American Eagle Perry Low Wedge Ghillie – I think I bought these sandals a year or two ago but they are still my summer go-to. I have them in black and cognac. They’re easy to pair with jeans, shorts, skirts, rompers, and even a bathing suit when heading out to the pool.
Some simple summer must-haves that will get you outside to soak up the sun while you can before winter hits again! Hope you enjoy and let me know what your current summer favs are!