Sometimes trying to find the perfect gift for your guy can be hard, especially if you’re on a budget. With only a few weeks before the big day I’ve been in full research mode trying to figure out what to get my boyfriend to wish him a happy birthday. In the process I’ve come across a few neat finds that I’m more than excited to share.
Here are my top gift ideas for him, all under $100!
1. Personalized Vintage Tee – SHIRTSnGIGGLES
2. Grooming Kit – Bearded Bear Products (Etsy)
3. Kick Ass Socks – Odd Sox
4. Monthly Themed Box – Bespoke Post
5. Wu-Tang Hoodie – Darklancer (Etsy)
6. Popular Video Games – Amazon
From left to right: Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Mafia III, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
7. Portable Record Player – Urban Outfitters
8. Nifty Wine Holder – TheBackPackShoppe (Etsy)
9. Gourmet Chocolate – Mast Brothers
From left to right: Vanilla Chocolate, Coffee Chocolate, Dark Chocolate
10. Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup – Bespoke Post
Maybe your man’s birthday isn’t right around the corner but the holidays aren’t too far away, so why not start looking early? Whether it’s his birthday or a special occasion, think outside the box. Get him something that will not only show him just how much thought you put into choosing his gift but one that he’ll also appreciate.